Harford Village Apartments is a 20 unit (20 one bedroom) complex for seniors only. You must be 62 years of age to apply. It is located at 201 School Street, Harford PA.
HVA is subsidized by HUD 202 Program. There are immediate openings. For more information call the rental office at 570-434- 2836.
Introducing Harford Village Apartments
Located on School Street, Harford Village Apartments offers extra comfortable living to senior citizens at an affordable cost. Designed especially for elderly residents on fixed incomes, Harford Village Apartments is comfortable and secure.
How to qualify:
- Applicants must be 62 years of age and physically self-sufficient
- An applicant’s gross annual income may not exceed the limits established by the federal government
- Monthly rent is equal to approximately 30% of resident’s monthly income after medical deductions
- Rent includes all utilities except telephone and monthly cable payments
Each apartment features:
- Completely equipped kitchen including electric range and refrigerator
- Cable TV hook-up
- Individual smoke detection, emergency call system
- Individual apartment security system
The building features:
- 20 one-bedroom apartments
- Furnished lounge with TV
- Community room
- Coin-operated laundry
- Ample parking
- On-site manager’s office
- Convenient location to all Harford businesses and services
Harford Village Apartments is the result of the combined efforts of Ecumenical Enterprises Inc., Susquehanna County Housing Development Corporation, and Susquehanna County Housing & Redevelopment Authority. Significant financial assistance for construction has been provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Residential rents are subsidized through the Section 8 Rental Assistance Program of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Owner & Sponsor: Harford Elderly Housing, Inc.
Management: Susquehanna County Housing Authority
For more information on Harford Village Apartments, contact the Susquehanna County Housing Authority, located at 33 Public Ave., Montrose, PA, 18801, by calling (570) 278-4096. Or, contact Harford Village Apartments directly at (570) 434-2836.
If you’re interested in these units, download and fill out a Rental Application today. You will also need to complete a Supplement to Application for Federally Assisted Housing form. Please read the following letter from our management team, as well.